1. “Personally identifiable information” is information specifically about you that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, a user ID, or a credit card number.
3. We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information, including your e-mail address, street address, telephone number or other information so that we may enhance your site visit, fulfill any requests or use Applications through our site, or follow up with you after your visit. Whether you provide any information is entirely up to you.
6. If you have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information, we may, from time to time, send you mail or e-mail regarding products and services.
7. Information Security: We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using commercially reasonable and industry standard security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us or through one of our applications. This is especially true for information you transmit via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use what we believe are commercially reasonable effort to ensure its security on our servers.
8. Internally, we will restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees or contractors who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees and are required to adhere to our privacy policies.
9. We will review our security arrangements contractors from time to time as we deem appropriate.
10. Protecting Your Information: We recommend that you do not divulge your GoldenRetirement username or password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished visiting our site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
14. Links to Other Sites: This website may contain links to other websites. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by, or the content contained on or accessible from, such other websites.